Use Your Talents

I had a very uncomfortable dream last night.
I was supposed to be doing playground duty, but I wasn't sure which area to go to. Everywhere I went, someone was already there and telling me I was wrong.
I feel quite confident that this is a reflection on my feeling towards art journalling. Everywhere I look on the internet someone is doing it better than me and I just want to find my own place.

So in reaction to that dream I created this page.

I also noticed I use a lot of pinks and blues. That's partly because those are the colour inks I have, and partly because they are my favourite colours. I will make an effort to branch out and try other combinations of colours.

Thanks for reading
Jennidee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Colour Journalling

Look Deeper

Laugh