Christmas Tree

I've been experimenting with watercolour backgrounds.
This morning I got up after doing a background last night so it could dry and finished off my Christmas tree page.
What do you think?


My husband also showed me what I was doing wrong with my photos. It wasn't the photo itself ... it was how I was saving and uploading it. So i will go back and fix that first one.

This page is A4 in landscape (a normal printing page size for those who don't use those terms). It's a bit too small for my 12 x 12 scrapbook, but I have some photos of this years tree and trees in years past to put in a row along the top to fill the scrapbook page.

I used watercolour p[antis, watercolour paper, ink, a home made foam block to print, stencils, inks, bubble wrap and gold paint in the background. Once it was dry I journalled in black.

I will be creating some backgrounds for sale if anyone is interested (A5 at about $3.50 a page, same quality as this one)

Thanks for taking a look.
Jennidee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Colour Journalling

Laugh

Look Deeper