Ink Drawings

All this art journalling has brought out my desire to draw again.
I've been taking my little journal and a pen with me when I wait for things.
And these pages were created with just a black pen.

I have another journal which I use exclusively for the zentangle type drawings. So I don't want this one to be solely full of drawings.

I'm enjoying it so much though that I'm considering doing a challenge of one 30 minute drawing a day for a year (starting on my birthday which is the 27th of February). In particular I'd like to practice drawing faces and female figures so that eventually I can draw from memory rather than looking at a reference all the time.

Anyway, I just thought I'd share what I've been up to with my 4 WONDERFUL watchers (I HAVE FOLLOWERS HOW EXCITING< THANK YOU!!!!)
Jennidee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Look Deeper

Think Pink

Laugh